The CHS’s Fashion & Textile Council programs offer a unique opportunity to connect with the costume collections of the CHS, learn from experts, visit regional repositories, and meet other fashionistas who share your passion for history.
Subscribe to a year of programming that offers you exclusive access to our CHS collections. CHS members at any level can join the Fashion & Textiles Council with a $150 annual Council subscription fee. Your fee supports the Council’s programming efforts and with a one-time subscription fee, you will not be asked to pay additionally for any Council programs held at the CHS.
- Fashion Behind-the-Scenes Tour, Saturday, March 10 @ 1:00 pm
- Sturbridge Antique Textile and Vintage Clothing Show Meet-up, Monday, May 7 @ 10:30 am with lunch to follow
- Annual Fashion & Textile Council Lecture: “The Glittering Past: A Brief But Dazzling Look at New England’s Historic Jewelry” with Laura Johnson from Historic New England, Wednesday, June 13 @ 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Bus Trip to Olana, Historic Home of Painter Frederic Edwin Church, for curator-led tour of special textile exhibit, Tuesday, October 9 @ 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- New Acquisitions Talk with Chief Curator and COO Ilene Frank, Wednesday, December 5 @ 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Limited Opportunities for Mannequin Dressing
Any questions? Email [email protected]